All the Little Pieces
Gemma makes Orion see the extraordinary in ordinary life. Orion helps Gemma to find order in her chaotic world. Together, they struggle to maintain their marriage while dealing with mental illness, family, and the side effects of a life lived both on and off lithium.
* Creative World Awards - Semi-Finalist - 2018
* San Francisco IndieFest Screenplay Competition - Semi-Finalist- 2018
* Final Draft Big Break Competition - Quarter Finalist - 2018
* Capital Fund Hot 100 List - 2018
* Beverly Hills Screenplay Competition - Finalist - 2017
* ScreenCraft Fall 2017 Film Fund Competition - Semi-Finalist
As Machaela Hales, an AP Literature teacher at an elite all-girls school in the Silicon Valley, helps her students navigate the pressure and expectations of high school and college applications, a tragedy strikes that causes the entire community to question if the quest for 4.6 GPAs, perfect test scores, and a mile-long list of extracurricular activities is worth the sacrifices our kids are making.
* Filmmatic Screenplay Competition - Finalist, 2017
* ScreenCraft Drama Competition - Quarter Finalist, 2017
* Bluecat Screenplay Competition - Quarter Finalist, 2017
* Capital Fund Screenplay Competition - Hot 100 List, 2017
* Orlando Film Festival Screenwriting Competition - Finalist, 2016
* Emerging Screenwriters Competition - Top 100, 2016.
* Screencraft Screenwriters Retreat - Nicaragua - Semi-Finalist, 2017
*A RAZOR'S EDGE (short film based on False Targets) - Official Selection of the HollyShorts Screenplay Competition, 2018 - Quarter Finalist
Claire, a graduate student hiding her crippling generalized anxiety disorder behind intelligence and structure, accepts a TA position at Kings College in England for the summer, where she must learn to live, love, and even survive some of her worst-case scenarios.
*Quarter Finalist - Cinestory Screenplay Competition, 2014
Sarah Fitzsimmons still lives at home while working as an obituary writer-- a job that she loves... until she makes a massive error. Now she must deal with the repercussions while also facing the fact that she's working in a dying artform.
* Independent Short Awards - Silver Award (Best Comedy); Bronze Award (Female Director), 2018
* Olympus Film Festival - Official Selection; Finalist - 2019
* Los Angeles Independent Film Festival - Semi-Finalist
* Screencraft Spring 2017 Short Film Fund Semi-Finalist
In the age of information, Tessa Davidson is concerned about what a major corporation is doing with our data, despite their assurances that it's all completely benign.
* Los Angeles Movie Awards - Honorable Mention, 2019
*Olympus Film Festival - Official Selection; Semi-Finalist - 2019
Speed Date (available on Amazon Prime & Vimeo on Demand)
Josh is lingering in the land of singledom, so his friends get a bright idea to send him on a quest for a girlfriend... in a totally millennial way. Soon, he's looking for love in all the wrong rideshares.
* Official Selection - Newport Beach Film Festival, 2017 (World Premiere)
* Remi Award Winner- Gold - Houston Worldfest 2017
* Official Selection - Comic-con Independent Film Festival, 2017
Sophie is an imaginative little girl who sees endless possibilities in her surroundings until her adventures get her in trouble and she has to learn an important lesson.
* HollyShorts Screenplay Competition Official Selection, 2017