The Sun Rises on Another Day
A directionless 19-year-old who's bored with everything in her life is called upon to make an immense sacrifice for another person and in the process learns a truth about herself that alters her entire world.
* Stowe Story Lab New Mexico New Voices Fellowship 2022
* Official Selection - 2020 Beverly Hills Film Festival Screenplay Competition
* Semi-Finalist - 2020 Filmmatic Drama Screenplay Awards Season 5
* Quarter-Finalist - 2020 Creative World Awards Drama/Family Screenplay Competition
* Semi-Finalist (Top 25- Young Adult Genre) - 2019 Creative Screenwriting Competition
All the Little Pieces
An interracial married couple struggles with the highs and lows of the wife’s Bipolar Disorder when she stops taking her medication because it’s hurting her writing career.
* Creative World Awards - Semi-Finalist - 2018
* San Francisco IndieFest Screenplay Competition - Semi-Finalist- 2018
* Final Draft Big Break Competition - Quarter Finalist - 2018
* Capital Fund Hot 100 List - 2018
* Beverly Hills Screenplay Competition - Finalist - 2017
* ScreenCraft Fall 2017 Film Fund Competition - Semi-Finalist
Four teens and their teacher deal with societal, school, and home pressures to be perfect in order to get into the perfect college.
* Filmmatic Screenplay Competition - Finalist, 2017
* ScreenCraft Drama Competition - Quarter Finalist, 2017
* Bluecat Screenplay Competition - Quarter Finalist, 2017
* Capital Fund Screenplay Competition - Hot 100 List, 2017
* Orlando Film Festival Screenwriting Competition - Finalist, 2016
* Emerging Screenwriters Competition - Top 100, 2016.
* Screencraft Screenwriters Retreat - Nicaragua - Semi-Finalist, 2017
*A RAZOR'S EDGE (short film based on False Targets) - Official Selection of the HollyShorts Screenplay Competition, 2018 - Quarter Finalist
Claire, a graduate student hiding her crippling generalized anxiety disorder behind intelligence and structure, accepts a TA position at Kings College in England for the summer, where she must learn to live, love, and even survive some of her worst-case scenarios.
*Quarter Finalist - Cinestory Screenplay Competition, 2014
Somewhere, Sometime (2 seasons: 12 episodes each).
A diverse group of thirty-something friends support each others’ aspirations and struggles, including the trauma of sexual assault., dating in the modern age, and friendship/family by choice A #MeToo story through an LGBT lens.
Currently in Development:
Free / Falling:
While hosting a ladies’ night, a woman gets peppered with questions about her plans about the future, but as the wine flows, the debate about choosing parenthood or remaining childfree divides the group… but also causes romantic sparks to fly between two of them.
Haunted by the loss of her family, a woman is presented with a magical choice that could change her life forever.
The Obituarist (available on Amazon, Vimeo on Demand, Reel Women's Network)
Sarah Fitzsimmons still lives at home while working as an obituary writer-- a job that she loves... until she makes a massive error. Now she must deal with the repercussions while also facing the fact that she's working in a dying art form.
* Orlando Film Festival - Official Selection - 2019
* Women's Comedy Film Festival of Atlanta- Official Selection, 2019 - WINNER: Best Comedy Film.
* Portland Comedy Film Festival - Official Selection, Spring 2019 - Nominated: Best Comedy Film, Best Director
* Southern Shorts Awards - Award of Merit: Film, Acting, Editing, Sound Mix, Music, Producing, Production Design
* Independent Short Awards - Silver Award (Best Comedy); Bronze Award (Female Director), 2018
* Olympus Film Festival - Official Selection; Finalist - 2019
* Los Angeles Independent Film Festival - Semi-Finalist
* Screencraft Spring 2017 Short Film Fund Semi-Finalist
Chromo46 (available on Vimeo on Demand, Reel Women's Network)
In the age of information, Tessa Davidson is concerned about what a major corporation is doing with our data, despite their assurances that it's all completely benign.
* Chelsea Film Festival - Official Selection, 2019
* KaPow Intergalactic Film Festival - Official Selection, 2019; Nominated: Best Ensemble - Sci-Fi/Fantasy
* Southern Shorts Awards - Official Selection; Award of Merit for: Film, Directing, Editing, Lead Actresses, VFX, Sound Design, Production Design, & Music, 2019
* Houston WorldFest - Silver Remi Winner for Film & Editing, 2019
* Los Angeles Movie Awards - Honorable Mention, 2019
*Olympus Film Festival - Official Selection; Semi-Finalist - 2019
Speed Date (available on Amazon, Vimeo on Demand, Reel Women's Network)
Josh is lingering in the land of singledom, so his friends get a bright idea to send him on a quest for a girlfriend... in a totally millennial way. Soon, he's looking for love in all the wrong rideshares.
* Official Selection - Newport Beach Film Festival, 2017 (World Premiere)
* Remi Award Winner- Gold - Houston Worldfest 2017
* Official Selection - Comic-con Independent Film Festival, 2017
Sophie is an imaginative little girl who sees endless possibilities in her surroundings until her adventures get her in trouble and she has to learn an important lesson.
* HollyShorts Screenplay Competition Official Selection, 2017